Follow us on Facebook for the latest updates, or feel free to contact us on (07) 3378 1366 or [email protected].
Before you visit:
– children under 12
– a person eating, drinking or taking medicine
– where visibility of the mouth is essential
– where a mask needs to be removed to clearly communicate
– a person with a particular medical condition or disability
– a person undergoing medical treatment
– if a person is asked to remove a face mask for identity purposes
– if wearing a mask creates a risk to a person’s health and safety
for emergencies or when allowed by law
– in any circumstances when it’s not safe to wear a mask.
If you present with symptoms during your visit or display symptoms during your visit you will be asked to leave to protect the safety of other visitors and staff.
Masks must be worn when indoors (Sleepy Koala Café or indoor exhibits), or whilst partaking in any of our wildlife photo opportunities. This is for the safety of our staff, guests, and extended families.
Whilst at Lone Pine, please ensure you practice 1.5m social distancing and good personal hygiene. All instructional signage must be followed, along with any direction given by our team.
Check-in Queensland confirmation will be requested by our team when entering the sanctuary and dining at Riverside cafe. Guests are required to be seated when eating or drinking.