This full day VIP experience will immerse you in all the Sanctuary has to offer. A truly one-of
a-kind experience for lovers of Australian wildlife!
In a small group of up to 6 guests, this 6-hour guided tour includes:
• Visit our free-range Kangaroo Reserve to hand feed kangaroos, wallabies, and emus
• Private dingo encounter
• Morning tea amongst the koalas
• Opportunity to hold a koala. Professional photo provided, plus opportunity to take your own
• Exclusive access to a koala exhibit for even more photo opportunities
• Reptile encounters, including a professional photo with a python
• Reserved seating at our Free Flight Raptor show followed by a close encounter with one of
our birds of prey
• Lunch overlooking the Brisbane River
• Behind the scenes visit to our platypus house with feeding opportunity
• Tasmanian devil feeding opportunity
• Plus more!
Package Price: $499 per person*
Tour Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Days of Operation: Monday – Sunday**
Minimum booking notice: 72 hours (3 days)
Capacity: Minimum booking of 2 guests. Up to 6 guests per tour. Bookings are essential.
Age Requirements: Standard age requirement is 12 years and over. Private tours including
children under 12 can be organised.
*Entry into the Sanctuary is included in the tour price.
**Excluding Queensland public holidays. A surcharge of $100/per person applies on Sundays.