Join our team of raptor keepers as they introduce one of our amazing owls and show off their skills during a private training session. It’s the perfect opportunity to learn all about these beautiful, and often elusive, predators of the night.
Wrap up your session with the opportunity to hold an owl on the glove and capture the magic moment on your own device.
Session Time: 9:00am – 9:30am
Days Available: Monday – Sunday
Group Size: 6
- 30 minute guided experience with Lone Pine guide and raptor keeper(s)
- Opportunity to hold owl on glove and take photos on own device
- Minimum age for participants is 3 years old
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult participant
- Children under the age of 14 must be supervised at all times
Note: Entry to sanctuary not included and must be purchased separately
Full terms & conditions included upon check-out. Please read before booking.
*Subject to availability